Vegetable, Chick Pea and Cannellini Bean Soup
1 Onion (Chopped)
3 Cloves of garlic (Chopped)
5 Stalks of celery (Chopped)
7 Stems of leafy green vegetables ( Chopped)
2 Cups of frozen carrots, beans and corn
Couple of handfuls of parsley (Chopped)
1 Tin of chick peas
1 Tin of cannellini
1 Litre of vegetable stock
1 Teaspoon of curry powder
2 Cups of water
Salt and pepper
1. Chop up all vegetables and place them in piles on your chopping bench.
2. Splash some olive oil in the pot then add onion, garlic and curry powder then stir for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the chopped celery and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the rest of the vegetables and 2 cups of the frozen vegetables.
5. Rinse and drain the chick peas and beans, and add to pot.
6. Add the vegetable stock, salt, pepper and 2 cups of water.
7. Simmer for at least 30 minutes then serve with crusty bread.
The perfect healthy dinner or lunch.
Original recipie from Connor. ENJOY!