Tuesday, 23 June 2015
Bechamel Sauce Recipe (Can be used for many Purposes)
Today, I'm going to show you how to make Bechamel Sauce that I used to make lasagne. Bechamel Sauce can be of course, used for other purposes in cooking.
Soft butter/margarine (two heaped table spoons)
Light milk (one litre)
Plain flour (two heaped table spoons)
Normal sized spoon
1. Melt soft butter or margarine in a small pot.
2. Add the plain flour to melted butter and stir for two minutes or until you get a dough like substance.
3. Take off the heat and add one cup of light milk and whisk until smooth.
4. Put back on the heat and add the rest of the milk and whisk slowly until thickened.
5. Add to top of lasagne or use as a sauce.