Yummy Yum Balls
1 packet of milk coffee biscuits (minus 6)
7 choc ruffle biscuits
tin condensed milk (400 ml I think!)
1 cup desiccated coconut (plus some extra for rolling the balls in)
1/3 cup cocoa
1. Blend all biscuits in a food processor. or place in a ziplock bag and bang with a rolling pin or something similar.
2. Add the one cup of coconut.
3. Add the 1/3 cup of cocoa.
4. Add the tin of condensed milk. I advise to mix the dry ingredients before you add the milk, though I didn't!
5. Pop on some gloves and roll into balls and roll into a bowl of the coconut.
6. Pop them into the fridge to set a little and eat...yummy yum balls...the choc ripple gives them that bit extra I think...