Tuesday 16 June 2015

Yummy Yum Balls

Today we got to eat some delicious tasty treats and even though this is the kids blog, I thought I'd post the recipe for you to try yourself...as always, I love to try something a little different, though there's not much you can really do to change up this tried and true recipe...but here goes...

Yummy Yum Balls

INGREDIENTS
1 packet of milk coffee biscuits (minus 6)
7 choc ruffle biscuits
tin condensed milk (400 ml I think!)
1 cup desiccated coconut (plus some extra for rolling the balls in)
1/3 cup cocoa



STEPS
1. Blend all biscuits in a food processor. or place in a ziplock bag and bang with a rolling pin or something similar.

2. Add the one cup of coconut.
3. Add the 1/3 cup of cocoa.
4. Add the tin of condensed milk. I advise to mix the dry ingredients before you add the milk, though I didn't!

 

5. Pop on some gloves and roll into balls and roll into a bowl of the coconut.


6. Pop them into the fridge to set a little and eat...yummy yum balls...the choc ripple gives them that bit extra I think...



Enjoy
By Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment